ResearchUp one level
In this section you may find our discussion papers and publications sorted by research area.
- Software als Institution
- Angelehnt an Ideen von Reidenberg, Lessig und anderen wird untersucht, wie Software menschliches Handeln ermöglicht, verhindert, reguliert und sanktioniert.
- Mobile Computing
- In our research area Mobile Computing we deal with the opportunities and risks attached to the growing use of mobile devices such as handhelds in professional settings.
- Open Source
- In this research area we focus on the economics and politics of open source. Open source software has proven not only a viable software engineering model but has challenged received assumptions in the heart of economic theory.
- IT Security
- In this research area we focus on the various aspects of IT security.
- Intellectual Property
- In the research area intellectual property we deal with issues like copyright, patents, and DRM.
- Ubiquitous Computing
- In this research area we dwell on different aspects of the growing use of Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing.
- Digital Signatures
- In this research area we are focusing on the cultural dimension and other aspects of digital signatures and stamps.
- Plone Lessons
- Miscellaneous experiences we made whilst building this very Plone portal.